Take your sound with you. The HK Audio LUCAS Nano 605FX combines huge sound with an ultra-compact portable design. This complete 2.1 system is perfect for audiences of up to 120 people, providing professional performance for any situation.
Perfect for DJs, bands, fitness, education, multimedia and more, the LUCAS Nano system delivers powerful sound with absolute clarity. The satellite's 90 degree dispersion angle ensures superior sound quality and intelligibility, even at the back of the room. They also utilise HK's Multicell Transformers, providing crystal-clear highs whilst the subwoofer delivers a rich low-end thanks to unique Anti-Resonance Bracing.
With so much groundbreaking technology in one easy-to-transport complete Twin Stereo PA system, it's easy to see how the LUCAS Nano has found its legendary status.
- Active compact PA
- Integrated 5-channel mixer
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- On-board reverb effects
- 2-band EQ for channels 1 to 3
- Optimized for use as a 2.1 stereo system
- Can be extended into a more powerful Twin Stereo system when used in conjunction with any other 600 series LUCAS Nano system
- Also functions as an elegant mono PA
- Active 10'' Celestion speaker in the low-resonance bass reflex subwoofer, which also features Anti-Resonance Bracing technology
- Two coaxial satellites with 4.5'' woofers and 1'' tweeters, featuring Multicell Transformer technology
- 1500W peak power output
- Wide frequency response of 43Hz to 20kHz
- Capable of producing a maximum SPL of up to 130dB
- Lightweight - weighing just 16.3kg
- Satellite transport bay inside the subwoofer enclosure
- Simple handling and capable of being assembled in seconds
- Designed and engineered in Germany